Synergy is highly dedicated to securing our customers’ data confidentiality. All information that is of commercial or other value that is provided to our staff through SynPAM® is considered strictly confidential. When doing business with our company, you can be sure that your confidential information will not be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those stipulated in the Agreement.
Synergy uses a security and confidentiality system that conforms to the ISO 27001 international standard, and includes the following:
- Signing of confidentiality agreements with all staff members of the company;
- Engaging only those freelance workers who were thoroughly checked by the company and who signed confidentiality agreements;
- Destroying all printed copies that are made for translation purposes immediately after the project is finished and delivered;
- Storing the data received for translation, as well as any archived files, that were created after the project delivery, within a secured electronic database along with the provision of external access only to the respective customer, and internal access exercised by the assigned project manager;
- Deleting all the information from the database upon the customer’s request immediately after the project delivery.